You are at the top of the game as a developer. You don’t just use frameworks, you extend them and bend them to your will. You contribute to OpenSource projects. You have a proven track record working on Enterprise projects in large organisations. You are a team player and fluent in Dutch and/or English. Your next step is to lead development teams and help the next wave of developers learn their craft.
Your tech-stack includes at least two of the following
- Solid knowledge of frameworks within languages like: Laravel, Zend, Django, Flask, NodeJS/ NextJS, Spring(boot), Hibernate etc.
- Experience with different databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
- You have worked and understand the concepts of CI/CD and DevOps
- Working in teams and with frontend developers/ PO’s is your second nature
- You have a good understanding of Scrum/ Agile work-principles
- Good understanding of security within backend programming
What will your day look like?
You will work on-site for a large corporation. Your role will be to lead development teams and deliver products to tight deadlines. You will ensure the highest standards of work. People will respect and look up to you.