You are at the top of the game as a developer. You don’t just use frameworks, you extend them and bend them to your will. You contribute to OpenSource projects. You have a proven track record working on Enterprise projects in large organisations. You are a team player and fluent in Dutch and/or English. Your next step is to lead development teams and help the next wave of developers learn their craft.
Your tech-stack includes at least two of the following
- You have a minimal of 3 years experience with libraries/ frameworks like Angular, React, Vue etc.
- Of course you worked with state management solutions (Mobx, NgRx, Redux, Saga etc.)
- You have a good understanding of SOAP/ REST/ JSON/ XML working with API’s
- You love to tell others about your passion and share blog-posts
- You can work in a team, know how to help out the backend
- You have a good understanding of Scrum/ Agile work-principles
- Good understanding of front-end security solutions
What will your day look like?
You will work on-site for a large corporation. Your role will be to lead development teams and deliver products to tight deadlines. You will ensure the highest standards of work. People will respect and look up to you.