You are at the top of the game as a developer. You don’t just use frameworks, you extend them and bend them to your will. You contribute to OpenSource projects. You have a proven track record working on Enterprise projects in large organisations. You are a team player and fluent in Dutch and/or English. Your next step is to lead development teams and help the next wave of developers learn their craft.
Your tech-stack includes at least two of the following
- Of course you have multiple years of experience with multiple languages/ frameworks etc.
- You have proven track-record in developing, cleaning up, upgrading and setting up larger projects
- You guide and coach your teammates
- You are a sparring partner with your other senior developers
- Preferable you have taken up the role of Scrum Master in previous projects
- If you can show us your help in the online community that would help (Blogs, Vlogs, opensource projects etc.)
- You have a good understanding of Scrum/ Agile work-principles
- Good understanding of security within backend programming
- And well, tell us what is missing here 🙂
What will your day look like?
You will work on-site for a large corporation. Your role will be to lead development teams and deliver products to tight deadlines. You will ensure the highest standards of work. People will respect and look up to you.